J U S T S M I L E

ENTRY ABOUT BFF PHOTO FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Happy Birthday My Lovely Sis

Memandangkan sha sibuk dengan kerja sampaikan entry for my lil sis birthday pun tak sempat nak update..
so now..i wanna make a wish to my lil sis Siti Batrisyia ..
Happy Birthday !!:face39:
Happy Birthday to my fantastic,wonderful,great,super and beautiful little sister !! Semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki dik..
Im so lucky to have a person so kind and cheerful like u as a sister...on your special day i wish u only smiles and joy...May each minute of ur life be filled with happiness and may this birthday be just perfect for u !!
I love u so much !! Happy Birthday my lil sis.. :face9:
Sebagai adik yang sha paling sayang.. sha telah hadiakan dia handphone..nak bagi yang mahal..rasanya tak boleh lagi..sebab umur dia baru saja 11tahun... hehehe uk.. happy birthday sayang !!